Boarding is where your puppy needs to stay with us overnight or for a few days. Since we are not a specialized boarding facility and our primary focus is on training, this is a very limited service, due to us needing to hold spots for our Puppy Level One & Puppy Level Two premium services. This service is combined and priced separately with our Day Care.
- Canine must be under the care of a licensed veterinarian.
- Owner must be able to supply a copy of "up-to-date" shot history. This can be obtained from your vet.
- Owner must supply a copy of a fecal and parvo snap test with a negative result that was administered within the last 7 days. This can be obtained from your vet.
- Owner must supply proof of flea control & heartworm prevention measures.
- Owner must supply a standard collar (no e-collars, choke or prong collars), leash (no retractable leashes) and harness for their pet.
- All boarding options require that we perform a in-home evaluation before the puppy comes to stay with us. More information can be found on the Evaluation page and a one month supply of food for their pet.
If you do not have up-to-date records on your puppy at this time, FTPTA can/will contact your vet for you (with your permission) and obtain the needed information. No other information will or can be obtainer or exchanged.