Our in-home Evaluation serves several purposes and is only required to be performed in one of our Board & Train Programs. Here how it works:
- We come to your home and perform an evaluation on your new puppy.
- This allows us to validate the issues that were discussed during our Discovery Call.
- Allows us to meet the puppy on their terms and observe them in their normal day-to-day environment.
- Allows you and your family to meet and get to know us better before you decided to board your dog with us. We firmly believe that meeting face to face, rather than just over the phone several times, makes for a better experience for everyone involved with the puppy. Building trust and making sure that you are comfortable with the decision is vital!
- Allows your puppy their first opportunity to meet each of our personal dogs, as well as any other dogs that are here at that time. No, we do not bring them with us, but we do have the smell of each one on us from working with them throughout the day.
- This is also treated as a training session as well, so we will be teaching you several things during this time and sharing a host of knowledge that will help you over the next month.
- When bringing your puppy for their first day of board-training, they will almost immediately know where they are. Well, at least the people and dogs they are about to meet. Since they smelled us, during the evaluation, they will most certainly smell those same smells when entering our yard. This makes formal introductions with the other dogs fair less stressful and allows for your dog to just blend right in with the rest of the pack.
No Show Policy
Your appointment is very important to us. However, we understand there are unexpected situations that may conflict with our schedule time.
Any cancellation or reschedule made less than 48 hours before our appointment time will be considered a no-show and will result in your forfeiting the meeting.
In the event of a true, unavoidable emergency, we will do our best to reschedule your service for another time that is convenient to you.
When you sign up for this program, you are holding a spot on our calendar to provide the best service possible to you. We hope you'll take advantage of our time together, but if you do not, we unfortunately cannot provide a refund. We will work with you to the best of our ability to accommodate schedules to ensure you get the most out of this program.
To encourage commitment to training, refunds are not offered. In the unfortunate circumstance that your dog passes away, previously unused, paid training sessions will graciously be refunded.
All For The Puppies Training Academy LLC clients are expected to comply with the following policy.
- Attend our scheduled appointments in a timely manner and fully prepared to participate.
- All recommendations must be followed as intended. Written notes will be provided as supplemental material to facilitate learning and document recommendations for future reference.
- Clients are to follow the instructions that are given by the trainer. Any deviation of the training techniques discussed can and will change the expected results of the training. If you resort to methods which are not condoned by the trainer, your lessons may be forfeited based on the trainer’s judgment.
- The use of any training tools that have not been explicitly recommended by your trainer will lead to the immediate termination of the program.