This program helps busy families with new four-legged companions maintain or regain peace in their homes by
- Establishing your essential needs for your dog’s success together.
- Demonstrating appropriate interactions with your dog with the whole family.
- Teach you and your dog how to navigate social interactions in the home when guest arrive.
So that you and your family can have a well-mannered and behaved companion inside the home. This program includes:
- 12 Day Training Days, with homework sheets
- Must be used over 6 weeks
- 6 Private lessons
- Text and email communication.
- Shopping list customized for your companion
Schedule a free Discovery Call with us so that we can discuss your families unique situation in more detail.
No Show Policy
Your appointment is very important to us. However, we understand there are unexpected situations that may conflict with our schedule time.
Any cancellation or reschedule made less than 48 hours before our appointment time will be considered a no-show and will result in your forfeiting the meeting.
In the event of a true, unavoidable emergency, we will do our best to reschedule your service for another time that is convenient to you.
When you sign up for this program, you are holding a spot on our calendar to provide the best service possible to you. We hope you'll take advantage of our time together, but if you do not, we unfortunately cannot provide a refund. We will work with you to the best of our ability to accommodate schedules to ensure you get the most out of this program.
To encourage commitment to training, refunds are not offered. In the unfortunate circumstance that your dog passes away, previously unused, paid training sessions will graciously be refunded.
All For The Puppies Training Academy LLC clients are expected to comply with the following policy.
- Attend our scheduled appointments in a timely manner and fully prepared to participate.
- All recommendations must be followed as intended. Written notes will be provided as supplemental material to facilitate learning and document recommendations for future reference.
- Clients are to follow the instructions that are given by the trainer. Any deviation of the training techniques discussed can and will change the expected results of the training. If you resort to methods which are not condoned by the trainer, your lessons may be forfeited based on the trainer’s judgment.
- The use of any training tools that have not been explicitly recommended by your trainer will lead to the immediate termination of the program.