This program helps busy families with new four-legged companions maintain or regain peace in their homes by:
- Establishing your essential needs for your dog’s success together.
- Demonstrating appropriate interactions with your dog with the whole family.
- Teach you and your dog how to navigate social interactions in and out of the home. So that you and your family can bring along a social well-mannered companion that lights up any room you walk into.
This program includes:
- 4-week Board Train
- 6 Private lessons
- Client Resource Portal
- Public Access Training
- An appropriate leash, collar, harness, and a treat package tailored for your companion. Complete with 1-2 age-appropriate toys.
- Text and email communication.
- Canine must be under the care of a licensed veterinarian.
- Owner must be able to supply a copy of "up-to-date" shot history. This can be obtained from your vet.
- Owner must supply a copy of a fecal and parvo snap test with a negative result that was administered within the last 7 days. This can be obtained from your vet.
- Owner must supply proof of flea control & heartworm prevention measures.
- Owner must supply a standard collar (no e-collars, choke or prong collars), leash (no retractable leashes) and harness for their pet.
- All boarding options require that we perform a in-home evaluation before the puppy comes to stay with us. More information can be found on the Evaluation page and a one month supply of food for their pet.
If you do not have up-to-date records on your puppy at this time, FTPTA can/will contact your vet for you (with your permission) and obtain the needed information. No other information will or can be obtained or exchanged.
Schedule a free Discovery Call with us so that we can discuss your families unique situation in more detail.
No Show Policy
Your appointment is very important to us. However, we understand there are unexpected situations that may conflict with our schedule time.
Any cancellation or reschedule made less than 48 hours before our appointment time will be considered a no-show and will result in your forfeiting the meeting.
In the event of a true, unavoidable emergency, we will do our best to reschedule your service for another time that is convenient to you.
When you sign up for this program, you are holding a spot on our calendar to provide the best service possible to you. We hope you'll take advantage of our time together, but if you do not, we unfortunately cannot provide a refund. We will work with you to the best of our ability to accommodate schedules to ensure you get the most out of this program.
To encourage commitment to training, refunds are not offered. In the unfortunate circumstance that your dog passes away, previously unused, paid training sessions will graciously be refunded.
All For The Puppies Training Academy LLC clients are expected to comply with the following policy.
- Attend our scheduled appointments in a timely manner and fully prepared to participate.
- All recommendations must be followed as intended. Written notes will be provided as supplemental material to facilitate learning and document recommendations for future reference.
- Clients are to follow the instructions that are given by the trainer. Any deviation of the training techniques discussed can and will change the expected results of the training. If you resort to methods which are not condoned by the trainer, your lessons may be forfeited based on the trainer’s judgment.
- The use of any training tools that have not been explicitly recommended by your trainer will lead to the immediate termination of the program.